Jan 11, 2011

My magic Christmas shoes

If you're wondering why I haven't posted for a while, it's cuz I visited my grandma this weekend! The weekend was full of adventures and randomosities.
One of which happened when I was camping out on the floor of my parents room. The next morning they reported a mysterious voice in the night.
 Mine.
Yeah. They said I was talking in my sleep. Hmmmm. Mom even went so far as to claim she put my words to memory because they were so funny. According to her, I said, "Please. Give. Me. That. Thingy! Please. Please! PLEASE!!"
Huh. I don't remember a thing.
Believe who you want to.
Anyways, that's not the point of this post! The point is my magic Christmas shoes.
One of their magic powers is to relieve boredom and depression. I was forced to sit in the waiting room while my grandma had an appointment at the clinic. Dull. And depressing. Cuz the news was blaring on the tv. And we all know how depressing the news is!
 So I looked at my magic Christmas shoes, and decided to draw them. Ahhhh. Much better. :)
Here they are! (Christmas present from my sis, if you're wondering)


The other magical power they possess is allowing their wearer to walk on the ceiling.


Of course, this isn't just your normal magic! Oh, no. They don't make you float up to the ceiling just like that! No no no! They make it an adventure!
You see, in order to walk on the ceiling, I first had to walk all around the house to find the lowest ceiling.
Then I had to set two (super spinny) stools under said ceiling, throw a pillow on top of them for extra height, and then lay on the (super spinny pillowed) stools.
Next I had to stick me feet in the air and hold them there ... good workout for de abs.
And finally I had to grab my sister's $1200 (heavy) camera, set the lighting and take a pic.
Oh yeah. And I had to flip the photo in photoshop too.
So there you have it! Maybe I should call them my "Anti-boredom shoes" instead of my "magic Christmas shoes".
Waddaya think?

P.S. happy 1/11/11 everyone!
Be sure to make an epic wish at 11:11 tonight!
But save your most epic wish EVER for November 11.
That would be 11/11/11 @ 11:11:11 a.m. or p.m.
Say it with me now: Oooooh!

5 comments:

  1. Nice shoes;)
    I've heard that lots of guys want to get married on 10/10/10, 11/11/11/ etc. so that they can remember their anniversary:)
    I'd never think of that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, really? I'm not waiting to get married til a spectacular date like that. Sorry future hubby, whomever you might be.

    That is Uber Epic, Miss Inna. Lovely shoes. *Sigh* The times I've wished I could walk on the ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try this, hold a big mirror in your hands, and look down into it. The mirror reflects the ceiling. So you can walk around your house, side stepping the ceiling lamps, doorways, vents, etc. and FEEL like you are walking on the ceiling. It's fun, and almost magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Storyfingers: Try three and a half bloggers suggestion. Do it.
    You know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a great photo for a Converse ad. ;) I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!