Jan 21, 2011

Leg warmers!

I love creating stuffs. I guess I inherited that from my Dad. My heavenly Dad that is. Ever notice how the first five words of the Bible are "In the beginning God created"?
I so love that. :)

Anyways, here's what I made last weekend.
Leg warmers!
 
I know, leg warmers and bare feet ... interesting combo!
 
I'll probably wear them for ballet. I also think they'd look cute with a skirt or something, but I'm not really a skirt person, so I've decided I like them over my jeans instead. :)
Have you made anything lately?

5 comments:

  1. your nail polish is adorable. such a sweet color. follow back??

    www.cupcakesandcutiebugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make music. Habit. Love it. Can you tell? Let's hope I make state...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make money;) Haha, actually not that much. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute little feet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!