Jan 24, 2011

Art!

I don't know what's come over me the last week or two. I've just been working on so many projects lately, it's crazy! Probably by next week my creativity will calm down a little, and I'll start my normal once or twice a week postings. :)
Anywho, here's the epic doodle I made in my art journal this week!

I put in the phases of the moon and Morse code for "rain", just cuz. :)
Can you find them?

Also, you may remember my Aslan drawing from a while back. One of my friends saw it and told me she wanted me to draw her something. So I did! I knew she liked  the Aslan drawing, but I didn't want it to be exactly the same, so I spiced it up a bit.
 Here 'tis:


Oh, and one last thing.
This January, I was gonna put "Get at least ten followers" on my new years resolution list. But then I was like, "Ya know, there's no way that's gonna happen. Forget it."
But now it's January 24th and I have already reached that goal!
Sure, one of the followers is me (yes, I follow my own blog. Got a problem with that??), but still! I'm pretty pumped. :)
Thanks!

3 comments:

Thank you for commenting!