May 5, 2011

Beautiful randoms #2

 Well, everyone who left comments said they liked my last "beautiful randoms" post, so I'm doing another!
Random stuff I love:

This picture. *Grin* I think I need a Basset Hound.

(via)


This tag. :)

(via weheartit)



Underwater photography. Yes please.

(via)


Love.

                                            (via)



Story of my life.
 
(via)


Misty mossy trees.
(via)


And lastly, this pic. Look at the lighting, the strength, the beauty. Being backstage during a ballet is one of my favorite things ever.

(via weheartit)

What is one of your favorite things ever?

4 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious, I love all of these! I did ballet off and on for about ten years though, so that one as admittedly my favorite.
    Those doggie mouths are a close second though. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE "The Earth Without Art Is Just Eh" sign and the tree. Also, I hope you don't mind, but I wrote about your blog at:

    www.thejunkrevival.blogspot.com

    I am really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! I thought at first you took the last picture, of the ballerina. So dramatic. The dogs, the underwater photography, and the tag were my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the ballet one! i'm a ballerina myself so just love anything that has to do with it! pointe shoes are so much work but a blast once u get up there and dance on your lil' toeies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!