Happy May Day! <-- sarcasm. :-P
Good things about snow at this ridiculous time of year:
1. You get cool pics of snow & spring flowers.
2. It helps the Robins remember why they leave every fall. (The lucky stinkers)
3. Epic bragging rights. I mean really. "Yeah ... we just had snow in May. No biggie."
4. We sympathize better with the Narnians and their hundred year winter. [shudder]
5. We get an excuse to use extreme sarcasm.
"Welcome back to winter! I hope you enjoyed your summer. The whole two days of it." Quote from our music pastor this morning. :-P
[side-note: I love this last picture. Look at all the textures of the different leaves and twigs, the different shades of green contrasted with the snow. Lovely.]
6. And lastly, we get to practice our optimism.
When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death. When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.