Saturday, Oct 29th
- Granny Smith apples.
- Time alone.
- The Two Towers
- Dear friends.
- Cold autumn air and warm cozy blankets.
- That I can go to dance this week!!
- Humor and sarcasm. It really does make me happy.
- INTERNET! Absence makes the heart grow fonder, after all.
- Home-made super easy delicious hot chocolate.
- Watching vloggers on youtube.
[This was right after our Texas vacation. Hence the absence from internet and dance class.]
Sunday, Oct 30th
- Being able to go to church after missing two weeks.
- That our church is so amazing that I actually miss it when we're gone.
- A soccer pick-up game with a bunch of friends
- Hot apple cider.
- Watching more youtube vids.
- Being able to chill and be lazy.
- That we have our doggy back. She spent two weeks with some of our friends, and we missed her lots.
- Blogging again.
Monday, Oct 31
- Being able to get up early and not die.
- Getting tons of school done.
- Heath candy bars.
- Gettin' my nails did. OK, so I actually did them myself. But still.
- Emails from friendies.
- GOING BACK TO DANCE! Sheesh. I've missed it. :D
- Getting hugs and having people tell me they've missed me. <3
- Being able to wear crazy crazy tights to dance, cuz costumes where allowed this week. I didn't have an actual costume, but my tights were awesome. Bold black and red stripes, baby! Oh, yeaaah.
- Watching a movie with the family in the dark. Even if the movie was a bit of a dud, it was still fun. :)
Thursday, Nov 1st
- Being able to get up early.
- Coffee. I have liked having a small cup now and then since I was like 5 ... my grandma started me out young. :) But I recently discovered what a pleasant way it is to wake up. You drink warm coziness, and then all of a sudden you're wide awake! None of that rude awakening stuff for me, dude.
- Getting lots of school done. Feels good! Woot!
- Getting tons of good ideas for a writing project. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
- Finding super funky cloth for a sewing class project. One of the patterns I picked was a cow print. :) Why? Cuz it's awesome. Duh.
- Getting together with a bunch of people, turning up the music and cleaning our church. It was more of a party than a chore.
- Learning new dances with some of our friends. They're hosting a ball soon, and we went out to learn the new dances. They're "old fashioned" dances, where you switch partners and go under arches and stuff like that. And. It's. Awesome.
- Guys who actually enjoy dancing, and don't think it's sissy (cuz it's not). YES.
- That God has a sense of humor.
- Being able to make an epic wish at 11:11 p.m. on 1/11/11. But I need to think of an even more epic wish for 11:11 on 11/11/11. Just a few days to go!!
Wednesday, Nov 2nd
- Being able to get up early, yet again. (Being able, as in not dying of tiredness.)
- Getting most of my school done, yet again. Oh, yeaaah.
- Having a friend to chat with when I needed a break.
- Going to my dance studio. Have I mentioned how I missed it??
- Having another person tell me they're glad I'm back. *warm fuzzies*
- Tap. I still stand around scratching my proverbial head most of the time, but hey. I still love it, and you can't stop me!
- That Dad said I could look into getting texting. Not *quite* there yet, but I have permission to check out prices and stuffs!
- Hot apple cider. Again. Hey, I like the stuff, OK?
- The Biggest Loser. I don't know why, but I really enjoy watching that show!
- Bed. For once in my life, I wanted to go to bed. *TIRED!*
Thursday, Oct 3rd
- Sleeping in, first time this week. YES.
- Isaiah 30: 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."
- Not having sewing class today after all. I love sewing class, like a lot. But I was glad to have one less thing to do today.
- Sunshine. And semi-warmth. In November!
- Seeing my cousin and aunt, even though it was only for a few minutes.
- A mostly clean house.
- Funny things on the internet. For example: Go to google.com and search "Do a barrel roll." Seriously. Do it. It's super funny. :)
- Ballet. Are you getting tired of this being on my lists? Well tough. Cuz it's one of my favorite things.
- Fizzy Sprite.
- My family.
Friday, Nov 4th
- Beautiful weather.
- My Mom and Dad.
- Being able to ... *drumroll!* get my own phone with texting!!! Good day. :)
- Sending my very first text ever. Shocking, right? I love doing new things.
- That my sister (a wedding photographer) booked another wedding!
- That my brother (who hires me to do all his online work) sold another item on etsy!
- Being able to play soccer well tonight!
- Watching Seven Brides for Seven Brothers with the family. :)
- Homemade pizza.
So there we go! Counting all three weeks, that makes 210 things I'm thankful for. Not bad, eh?
So what are you thankful for? Do tell.