Recently iGirl tagged me in this post. So I have to write 7 random things about myself! Things that most people wouldn't know...
This is gonna be fun. I feel it in me bones!
1. My hair used to be super straight. Like, sometimes it looked like I straightened it. And around Christmas last year ... my hair decided to get curly. And it's curly to this day. Not even kidding. (Quick side note: my oldest brother's hair used to be curly ... and is now straight. Seriously, not kidding.)
2. I ate seaweed salad on my birthday. With chopsticks. Willingly, and of my own accord. I honestly didn't like the flavor or texture that much, but I kinda really loved it anyways. Why? Because I adore trying new things. And maybe cuz I like the bragging rights a bit, too. ;)
3. I have never sent a text message.
*CoughCough* Moving on ... as I'm sure you all were quite shocked by that one. *Ahem*
4. I would often rather eat vegetables than ice cream.
Oh, snap. I keep shocking you guys. Sorry! OK, ummm ...
5. When I have orange juice, I often want to eat black licorice with it. Don't ask me why. That's just the way it is.
6. I peel grapefruit. Like an orange. Except I also take of the clear skin that encloses each section. Tastes soooo good that way!
7. When I was super little, I had a nightmare. In my nightmare, there were a bunch of bears carrying torches. And they walked down the long hallway in our [old] house, coming to eat us. And for about a year after that dream, I would run down that hallway so the bears couldn't get me.
That is all. :)
P.S. Feel free to write random stuff about yourself in the comments. I'd love to hear! :D