Sep 15, 2011

A photo an hour ... more or less.

Yesterday I took a photo an hour. Sort of. A few of the hours demanded more than one photo. Some hours were rather dull, so I had to go out looking for things to photograph. And by the end I was tired of it, so the photos got a little boring. My apologies. :)

10:00 a.m.
Elssa in the morning sun.


11:00 a.m.
Breakfast. Hey, don't judge me! I don't get hungry until like, one in the afternoon. So eating at all before lunch-time is something rather unheard of.
Btw, that book is something I'm reading for school. And btw again, that's nutella and coffee. Oh, yeaahh.



12:00 p.m.
Harvesting our grapes. Oh. Yummage.



1:00 p.m.
Studying and taking a biology test in the sun. Oh, how I love being home-schooled (!).


2:00 p.m.
Lunch. In case you haven't noticed, my eating habits/times are a bit messed up. But I like it that way. :)
(It's homemade chicken wild rice soup, in case you were wondering.)


2:00 p.m. (again)
Trader Joe's all natural gummy bears. Oh, yes. They help me get through Algebra. And I love them.


3:00 p.m.
Done with school. Don't know what to photograph, so I pick some flowers. Because they're predday!


4:00 p.m.
Editing photos for Turning Pro. That's my brother's business. He makes awesome stuff out of wood! I photograph the stuff and put it on Etsy, as well as keep his blog and facebook updated.
He pays me. :)
Here's his/our shop: www.turningpro.etsy.com


 (The photo is of a wooden ring, btw.)

5:00 p.m.
Conditioning class at Camria Ballet Academy, which is pretty much one of my most favorite places in the history of ever.
This class is extremely painful, though! Tons of strengthening exercises, balance exercises, cardio, stretching, etc.
Let's just say it took me three days to recover from class last week...

Also, one other thing to say about this pic. I had to use our awful point and shoot camera, so the photo was horrible. So what's a girl to do?
Photoshop it to look like a Polaroid and call it artistic, of course!
Btw, this water bottle was my dear and faithful friend in my time of need.


6:00 p.m.
Tap class. Right after conditioning. Hello, jello-muscles!

I just started tap this year, and, well. It's confusing. They go so fast! I only know a couple of the steps. So my teacher says, "Do a double buffalo, blah blah blah, ball change, riffle, blah blah blah, shuffle, heel, toe, heel, blah blah blah." And Inna goes, "Whaaaa ... ?" *Blinkblink* And then Inna proceeds to stomp around ungracefully pretending to do the steps. Or else she stands still and scratches her head, while the extremely talented people show off in front of her.
Or else she does the steps painfully slow, taking 2 minutes to do what should take about 15 seconds.
Yeaaaahhh.

I love it. :D



7:00 on the way home.



7:00 p.m. (again)
Homemade bread. I think there's something wrong here ...


8:00 p.m.
Hot tea in my favorite cup. Not shown: a nectarine, popcorn and a movie. Resting my dance-weary muscles!

And that's where I was completely done with my photo an hour thing. Done. Just done. No more, I say!

So, what did you do yesterday?

P.S. I did a guest post over at Punk Projects, you can see it here!

2 comments:

  1. You still have gummy bears left?! Ours didn't make it past the first week or two. So yummy. And I love the green stripey cup! Also love your post over at Punk Projects...I think I need some of those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Being home schooled is awesome! I'm obsessed with Nutella (not kidding you... I eat it by itself), and believe it or not, I had chicken noodle soup for lunch too! Haha! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!