Apr 7, 2011

Spring has officially arrived!

There are still heaps of snow here and there, but every day more grass appears! And yesterday I spotted something magical in my garden.
Tulips are sprouting, even though there is snow and ice just feet away.


And glorious day! Yellow crocuses are blooming.
Little drops of sunshine.
Winter is gone.



Today has not been a very good day, but I went outside and saw this and suddenly felt so much better.





I would like you all to realize the importance of the next picture.
I am in short sleeves.  
And I was the perfect temperature.
*Glorious sigh*


Elssa's happy. :)


Ears flying in the wind.


Merry Spring everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! *dances around excitedly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so refreshing! But I didn't know you had bad days. Hmmm. Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy a stop by your blog, Anni! I once had crocuses in my flower garden in Dickinson... you helped me remember their lovely springtime blessing! Michelle Roise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers? What are these things called... flowers?

    Lol, just kidding. ;) Kind of. It just snowed here today and there are still no flowers... sigh. Someday. For now I love looking at pictures of them! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I knew there would be a blog post! :) Those are some super pictures there!!
    Signed, your cell-mate next door ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!