Dec 23, 2011

Not your average cookies.

Because gingerbread sugar cookie men are way more fun when they're partially "eaten" and decorated accordingly. :)


Notice the smug one on bottom? He won't be smiling long. His time is coming. 

And yes, I think these are all rather hilarious. And yes, I realize my sense of humor is a bit whacked. But I'm ok with that.

Oh, and ever wonder what a reindeer x-ray looks like? 
Because, I mean, who hasn't wondered that at one point or another??
Well, wonder no more!
(Decorated by me mother.)



Aaaand just so you don't have nightmares about decapitated cookie men and reindeer x-rays, I'll leave you with something a little prettier. :)
I tried to make the top one look like ocean waves ... kinda worked. My bro made the purple and white one.



Have you decorated cookies this year?

3 comments:

  1. The first cookies made me smile...but that may prove my sense of humor to be whacked, too. Oh, well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos and the cookies look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Give me nightmares about eaten sugar cookie men and hospitalized reindeer anytime. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!