Aug 8, 2013

To inspire


So I've been toying with the idea of starting to blog again for a while. But I wasn't super into it.
And then I got this comment on one of my pinterest pins:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for following some of my boards. You are such an inspiration to me!

I literally went, "Wat." out loud, eyebrows raised, with an incredulous grin. Me? Inspiring a stranger?
Then she left another comment telling me how much she loved my blog.
I didn't know anyone even read this thing anymore!

And so there it was: by telling me that I had inspired her, she inspired me to begin blogging again.



I don't know how long I will continue blogging.
I don't have a specific "audience" to write to.
I don't have a "branding" style. 
Maybe this won't become a big ole famous blog.
But for now, I still enjoy it ... I had just forgotten.
And apparently, I inspired one person. 
And that's enough reason to keep going ... at least for a little while. :)

P.S. Shout out to my mysterious pinterest friend

6 comments:

  1. yes, i hope you continue blogging for a while! i went through basically all of your old posts... and i regret nothing. your posts are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are blogging again!

    You are such an inspiration. You inspired me to do this: http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-might-be-texan-if.html

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay! I'm doing a little dance right now to celebrate you're back :) You're a big inspiration to me as well, so I couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woehoeeh, I'm glad you're back, you are an inspiration to me too. I really like the things you make en the way you blog about it. Don't be so insecure about it, people all over the world think you're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea how glad I am that you're back. Honestly, this is one of my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you have started blogging again! You are truly an artist: your photos are amazing, as well as your drawings and sketches, plus, I love your writing! Check out my blog artloveandhappiness.wordpress.com,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!