May 26, 2011

First day of summer.

Yesterday was my first official day of summer! And I kicked summer off with a visit to the country! My friend (linky) lives on a beautiful farm, which we wandered around. We took almost 400 pics. :)

This is Wally, their Corgi. Someday I want a dog with a personality just like Wally. Love that dog!



Liz and me and Wally!

                                                     (Photo by Liz's brother)



The Cat on the Hat. :)

Is this not the cutest kitty ever??


Then we went exploring to a gravel pit by their house. It was epic! Rusty machinery everywhere, trees, country roads, fields, little lakes, sand dunes ... you name it! Awesome.


Wally followed us the whole way. He had a blast too. :)







And I'll leave you with one last pic from their farm. *Sigh* I love summer.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I think my favorite is the cat on the hat, it's adorable! :)

    http://jessicaisoverthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love the pictures of the sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :D I had a bunch of fun with you!!
    Btw, I just did a kitten post! Gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...oh yeah, and I'm glad we got at least ONE good picture of Wally in a hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!!!! Those pictures are awesome! Wonderful post. I don't know if you two are aware that my converse shoes are black. Just sayin'.

    Wally. Is. Cute.

    My appologies, but I cannot truly think of anything intelligently interesting to say. *Sigh* Blowing my own cover by commenting. *Gloomy day*

    *But we have graduation parties tonight and tomorrow. I can't really be gloomy. It's a poor fake, even.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!