Mar 12, 2013

Sisters frost photoshoot


A few weeks ago there was some gorgeous frost, so of course my sis and I had to go out and do a 15 minute photoshoot! It had to be really quick because I was dumb and wore my jeans rolled up with a pair of converse, which meant I got soaked and frozen instantly while tramping through that three feet of snow. But it was totally worth it. :)



















I'm so thankful to have a sis who does mini photoshoots with me. I adore the photos she takes, and she's so easy to photograph!! We have a blast together. <3

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!! I've never seen that much snow in real life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous photos!! I'm with Katie, I've never seen that much snow/frost in my life!! Totes jealous right now. ;)

    Hugs,
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow...! Wow. The photos are so beautiful! That's just, well, magical, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Yesterday we had also again a lot of snow and I did also a little photoshoot. I like your scarfs! A couple of months ago you was sharing those at your blog. I tried to make one to, I made a dark red one... But I really like the yellow of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right, it wás worth it! These pictures are so amazing! I love how the colors pop out :) You are two pretty girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with everyone else--the colors pop so well and you did an amazing job of not going to bright but making your sister pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!