Oct 13, 2011

Dear Person ...

I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed my last Dear Person post. So I thought I'd do a few more! Who knows, maybe this will become a bit of a series on my blog!
These drawings are just for fun, to remember cool and strange things that I've seen. I don't try to make them really realistic or anything ... just fun. :)


The first two were seen on Friday Sept. 24th.
(You wouldn't believe how hard it is to draw a Buffalo Wild Wings logo...)






Seen on Saturday, Oct. 1st:
(I like the way his hand turned out. :)



Seen on Tuesday, Oct. 11th:



So, what do you think? Should I keep doing these?

9 comments:

  1. Dear person,
    Thank you for posting dear person posts. They amuse me.

    Sincerely
    ...Amused? Other person? ... Shrug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should definitely keep doing these. They make me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, they're imaginative (:
    mind checking out my blog?
    katies-favorite-things.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote yes! Super cute! ;)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote "yes!"
    Mrs. R

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and this was the first post I've read of yours and it made me SMILE! You should most definitely keep doing them! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog, too (through Katie @ "Hello Highlights"), and this post also made me smile!! I say yes. More!! You should make this into a link-up so more bloggers could join. :] I totally would!

    Blessings,
    Lucia
    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. (Your "hello" name tag made me LAUGH!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!