Jun 1, 2011

Of multi leafed clovers and inside out letters.

Today I met with one of my lovely and awesome friends and we went for a super fun picnic together! Sometime between my bites of sandwich and sips of cold root beer, I happened to look down. And I saw this:


I picked it and showed my friend. "I'm always finding four leafed clovers!" I said. It's a true story. I almost never actually look for them, but I frequently just notice them.

I just notice a lot of stuff.

I like it. :)

Later, as we pushed our bikes through the grass, said lovely friend was looking at the ground. "I think I should find a four leafed clover now," she said.
"Well, it's your turn," I answered. And then I glanced down. And saw this:

A five leafed clover. You may not believe me, but I've found one of these before. The other one also had a mini fifth leaf. Strange.
I plucked it, and showed my friend with a grin. Now it really was her turn. She started searching harder.
I looked down.
And not even kidding,
 I saw this: 

:D
 I picked this one, and held it out to my friend. We both burst out laughing. :D
It was awesome.

Oh, and my friend? She found her four leafed clover. I don't have a pic, unfortunately, but at least the story has a happy ending. :)

When I got home I found that I had gotten a letter from another of my awesome friends.  
I had sent her a letter a while ago, and told her that writing on normal paper was boring, and therefore I wrote the whole letter on paint chips.
She responded with this.

Behold the envelope of paper:


And the letter of envelope.


Hahahaha! Oh, the awesomeness just kills me. Who'd a thunk? An inside out letter!!
I literally laughed when I saw it, and then went around telling random family members that I have the awesomest friends ever.

All in all, I'd say today was a pretty good day.

How was yours?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- you had a very lucky day! Cool clovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool! I haven't seen clovers in so long, that's kind of sad. When I was little I couldn't ever find any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody has commented about my letter?! *Gasp of pain!*

    Inna, you are not supposed to find five leaved clovers. Logic doesn't work that way. You aren't very logical, I suppose. (You can take that however you like, but I think I mean it nicely out of jealousy.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! How cool is that! Great post, Inna! ;-D

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!